The Police seized my guns as ordered in a restraining or bail order. How can I get them back?

-A A +A

If the bail or restraining order has expired, and there is no other reason (such as a felony conviction) keeping you from owning firearms, go to the court and ask to file a "motion to return firearms".  The court will run a check with NICS, and then issue a response on the motion quickly.  Bring this response to the Police Department to receive your firearms.