The Town of Ossipee contracts with Granite Hill Municipal Services to provide and maintain the Town's assessment data. Todd Haywood, Contract Assessor, is in the Assessing Office on Wednesdays from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Appointments may be scheduled through Jessi O'Blenes, Assessing Clerk.
The Assessing Office is open Monday-Friday for assistance with assessment information, tax maps, forms and applications.
The mission of the Assessing Office is to perform our duties in a courteous and professional manner, while ensuring fairness and equity by:
- Complying with all State of New Hampshire Statutes and Rules And Town of Ossipee Ordinances regarding tax assessments, abatements, exemptions, and credits
- Impartially treating every property owner with fairness and equity
- Providing the public with the highest level of service and professionalism
- Maintaining a staff with the highest level of technical expertise
- Maximizing the use of technology to increase efficiencies and lower cost
Assessing Office Disclaimer
The Assessing Office makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation. The assessed values are subject to change before being finalized for ad valorem tax purposes. The assessing parcel maps are for assessment use only and do NOT represent a survey. The assessing parcel maps are compiled from official records, including surveys and deeds, but only contain the information required for assessment. See the recorded documents for more detailed legal information.
|Todd Haywood||Contract Assessor||(603) 539-4181|
|Jessi O’Blenes||Assessing Clerk||(603) 539-4181|