Ossipee Concerned Citizens (OCC) is a multi-purpose, intergenerational, human service agency and referral center. Primarily serving older adults.
The Commodity Supplemental Food Program provides food boxes for children, non-breast feeding postpartum women, and eligible elderly.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call (603) 539-6821.
Ossipee Crossings Senior Meals
Meals on Wheels
Serving the Towns of Ossipee, Tamworth, Effingham, and Freedom.
Monday - Friday, Served at Noon
All seniors 60 and over are welcome.
Served every Monday at noon in Tamworth.
For more information please call (603) 539-6851.
Ages 3 to 12
Monday - Friday 6:30 am to 5:00pm
- A fully licensed facility which provides a wide range of child care services offered in a safe, educational, and nurturing environment.
- We now are licensed to offer care for toddlers ages 13 months to 2 years.
- OCC offers a full-day schedule for preschool and kindergarten age children, as well as a before-and-after school program for school age participants.
- Title XX monies and additional creative financing may be available to income eligible families.
For more information please call (603) 539-6772.
Additional OCC Activities
- Weekly foot care - Please call ahead
- Monthly Blood Pressure Clinic
- Monthly Hearing Tests
- Winter Carnival**
- Senior Trips
- Santa Project**
- Game Day**
- Fund Raising
- Spring & Summer Turkey Suppers
- 4th of July Celebration**
- Christmas Fair
- Spring Fling
- Harvest Fair
- Penny Sales
**In conjunction with other organizations.
For more information regarding these activities please call (603) 539-6851.
In cooperation with:
- NH Division of Elderly Services
- NH Child Development Bureau
Funded in part through Federal, State, and Local donations and fundraising.